Many of us will agree that there are few things more enjoyable after a long day than soaking up a little extra relaxation in a hot bath. In fact, some studies have shown that bathing is a great way to reduce pain and inflammation, and it can also help let off some steam (no pun intended!) to relax the mind and let go of daily stressors. All that’s left now is to add your favorite bath bomb to the equation, and you’ve got yourself an excellent way to end your day.
But before you break out the rubber duckie, consider including the benefits of adding pure CBD oil to your next soak for even greater relaxation. CBD is incredibly useful for reducing inflammation, and is a supplement for daily skincare, which makes it a great addition to any DIY bath bomb. Get a head start on your best bath time experience with this easy CBD-infused bath bomb recipe below. Makes 5 bath bombs.
What You’ll Need:
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- In a small measuring cup, combine the water, CBD oil, and essential oils.
- Slowly combine the wet ingredients into the dry mixture, and stir until the mixture reaches the consistency of damp sand.
- Without packing too densely, overfill each side of your bath bomb mold and press together firmly.
- Carefully remove the bath bomb from the mold, and allow it to dry for at least 24 hours.
When you’re ready for your next soaking session, simply draw your bath and add one CBD-infused bath bomb to the warm water. Pair your bath with a few candles and some soft music to help stress melt away. Enjoy!