With summer in full swing and our favorite striped pollinators hard at work, many of us are eager to break out our recipe books and create some delicious summertime sweets and treats to enjoy under the warm sunshine. And what better way to include the taste of summer in your next cooking adventure than with CBD-infused honey?
Whether you prefer to enjoy this natural golden syrup in your tea, drizzled over toast, or even by itself, there’s no doubt that this sweet treat offers incredible versatility, along with the amazing emotional and physical benefits of 100% pure CBD oil. Thankfully, you don’t need to be an expert in the kitchen to create your very own CBD-infused honey right at home! Follow along with these simple steps, and you’ll be adding a sweet touch of wellness to your foods and drinks in no time.
CBD-Infused Honey Recipe
Yield: 16oz CBD-infused honey with approximately 15mg of CBD in each oz.
What You’ll Need
- Add 16oz of honey to a clean glass jar and loosely screw on the lid.
- Using the honey jar as a ruler, carefully fill the saucepan with water until it reaches just above the honey in the jar.
- Remove the honey jar, and place the saucepan on medium heat until the water is brought to a boil.
- Take the saucepan off the stove and set on a pot holder.
- When water is no longer boiling, carefully place the jar into the hot water, and allow the honey to warm for five minutes.
- Remove the lid from the jar, and slowly add 5 full droppers of CBD oil (250mg) to the honey, stirring with each addition to ensure even distribution.
- Let the jar sit undisturbed for 25 minutes to allow the CBD to properly infuse.
- Remove the jar from the water, and tightly screw on the lid.
- Store at room temperature.