When it comes to CBD oil, it’s important to stay consistent with taking your recommended dosage each day. However, we’re only human, and being forgetful is part of the job. Thankfully, there are ways to overcome occasional forgetfulness and get started on your way toward creating a mindful habit that will help you find the relief you deserve.
If you’re having trouble remembering to take your CBD oil, we know just the way to add some extra convenience and sweetness to your daily routine that will leave you eager to take your daily dose. See below to find out how you can make your own CBD-infused gummies right at home!
What You’ll Need
- Heat fruit juice or coconut water in a saucepan over low heat. If desired, add 1 tablespoon of honey and stir until dispersed. Cook until hot but not boiling.
- Slowly add the flavored gelatin powder, mixing continuously until completely dissolved. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Add CBD and mix well.
- Carefully add the gelatin mixture to a squeeze bottle, and pour into the gummy mold.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill for at least two hours, or until the gelatin is set.
- Remove gummies from their molds and place in an airtight container and store in a cool, dark place.
These tasty and easy-to-make homemade CBD gummies will help you experience all the benefits that pure, full-spectrum CBD has to offer while offering the same sweetness from your favorite childhood sweets. This recipe makes approximately 50 gummies, with 2mg of CBD in each gummy.